As we use Open Street Map for our routing optimization, it's possible to edit the map and apply it to your production to avoid certain roads. The advantage of using Open Street Map is that we can edit the map as needed. Below we'll go through how to delete roads from the map.
1. Click the link below to log into Open Street Map
2. Click on Edit on the left top
3. Click on a road that you want to delete from the map and right-click, then click on the trash icon on the bottom
4. On the right top, click on Save to save the change
5. Let Spare know to apply the change to your production
Then we will update the change to your production.
You can also refer to https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Main_Page to see how to edit the map.