You are able to add custom fields to Rider profile, Driver profile, Group Membership, Vehicle detail, Service and Request. This enables you to collect specific information/data that may be required as regulatory requirements or company policy and put them together in your reports.
How to add the custom fields
First, click on your initial icon and Settings.
Next, click on Field Manager and one of the fields that you want to customize.
When are these applicable?
- Rider - when creating rider profiles on the admin panel or when riders create an account from the rider app
- Driver - when creating driver profiles on the admin panel
- Group Membership - when creating a group on the admin panel
- Vehicle - when creating vehicles
- Service - when creating a service on the admin panel
- Request - when creating a request on the admin panel (not on the rider app)
Click on Add Custom Field
As soon as you click on Add Custom Field above, the Create New Custom Field pops up. Then, select one of the types that you want to add and follow the steps below.
- Text - gives a text box field that the Rider/Driver/Admin can use to add comments or any other information
- Number - gives a number box field that the Rider/Driver/Admin can use to type in numbers
- Toggle - gives a toggle that the Rider/Driver/Admin can use to show binary values
- Single Choice - Rider/Driver/Admin selects one of choices that you created
- Multi-select - Rider/Driver/Admin can select any of choices that you created
- Date - gives a date selection field
- Date & Time - gives a date and time for Rider/Driver/Admin to track
- Type - Select one of the types you want to add
- Label - Type in Label as a placeholder
- Required - Select "Yes" if you want to make the field required
- Available to Rider Interface - It will be available to riders on their rider app and they can edit it from the app
- Available to Driver interface - It will be available to drivers on their driver app and they can edit it from the app
For Single Choice and Multi-select, the steps are the same as above except for the option to add a choice shown below.